Friday, March 23, 2012

New Beginnings

My fiance is now a long haul truck driver. I guess the distance was something we started working on early when I moved back with my parents last year. While I was gone he decided to enroll in a CDL class and he finished in January. Of course I move back to start getting ready to finish my college degree in the fall and he gets a company. I can't even drive myself yet! I grew up in NYC where we didn't need to drive.

I did get to have a rather amazing two weeks with him before he had to leave. I feel like only half a person with him gone. I get up, I go to work, I come home. Sometimes I play some video games or take the bicycle out to the nature trail. I'm counting the hours until he comes home. Until he has made us enough money that we can move out of our crappy basement apartment and into something with windows. Something with a yard where my dog can run.

No comments:

Post a Comment