Saturday, March 31, 2012

hindsight--

I realize what I wrote yesterday about marriage>house>baby isn't 100% accurate.  At least, I mean that in that I don't mean you have to have all three of those with no wiggle room. I lived the first 8 years of my life in apartments and I'm no worse for it.

What I meant was more of a get your affairs in order, then have kids. I, personally, don't have mine in order. I still owe a lot of money to credit cards and student loans.

Now, on to more fun stuff. Stayed up until 4am being the "guy talk" friend. It was nice. I'm glad that someone trusts me enough to talk to me about that kind of thing. I'll admit, it's hard with my Fiance being away for so long-- I guess now I know how he felt when I left to go back to new york city. I need to talk to him soon so I can accurately update the hours and the google map.

No comments:

Post a Comment