Saturday, March 24, 2012

Getting out of bed in the morning.

It's been hard. The first few days he was gone I cleaned like a woman on a mission. Lately thought I just can't seem to drag myself out of the bed. I didn't get to sleep until almost 3am this morning and when my alarm went off at 10 I reset it for 11.

He hasn't called me yet this morning, which is good hopefully they're out on the road rather than burning their hours. I was going to go horseback riding again today but the forecast calls for 50% chance of rain. I hate when it's nice all week when I'm at work and then I get rain on my days off.

Update 1:20pm

So I had started a google map, so I can pin everywhere my fiance goes and today when he checked in for his second drop I realized he's so far away. I'm trying to keep busy. I cleaned the car the other day, I started cleaning the kitchen yesterday. I'm glad I have a 5 day work week this week or else I think I'd go crazy. I haven't checked with him on his exact hours left till he finishes his 270 but it feels like so far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment