Monday, June 4, 2012

A month of change.

Whoa, I let it go a whole month without posting. I think that maybe I need to re-evaluate how I spend my online time.  A lot has happened in the last month and I think that it's all good.



On May 23rd my horse Char gave birth to a little Filly we've named Katie Rose Venus. No one knew she was in foal and thankfully it was a mostly uneventful delivery with me only having to get my hands dirty for a moment. It's been a big surprise for us all and one that is working out.

On June 3rd I finished my first 15mile cycling ride. It was raining, I was soaked, I was in pain and feeling like I wasn't getting anywhere. I made it to the first rest stop and thought about calling David to pick me up. At the rest stop I met up with the guys of team "Just one more..." and they let me ride with them. I finished the ride, I hurt still-- sore in places that have never been this sore before but it was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment