Sunday, June 10, 2012

lazy Sunday

Two Sundays off in a row? what is my ASM thinking. I'm going to get spoiled.

I slept in a little today, no early to rise 7am like yesterday for me. About to sit down and have my breakfast before I start to feed the pets. Then I need to get a nice lunch packed for my trip to the barn today.

I've decided that I'm not going to weigh my self every week. It's killing me to see my slow progress. I know some people say it's what motivates them but for me it just makes me sad.

Edit: this didn't publish before I left this morning-- so rather than make another post I'll finish up this one. I had a great day at the barn. Friends came to meet Katie and it was an all around wonderful day. Turns out where our friends moved to is about 10 minutes away from our current barn! Yay! Had dinner already and going to spend my night cleaning up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment