Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Insomnia posting

It is probably a bad idea to write a post when I'm this sleep deprived but I find my self wondering if any woman on the face of the earth ever really gets along with their SO's parent(s)?

My future MIL has her moments of awesome-- but then she opens her mouth about something and ruins it.

I can feel her waiting to say something about my cycling ride in June. Every time I bring it up she gets rather quiet, which is unlike her. If there is a topic she always has something to say about it. I'm not the fittest person in the house, but crap at least I'm getting off my rear end and doing something about it. I want to continue my recent weightloss, I want to continue my recent streak of low glucose numbers without the use of medications, I want to show the world that I'm more than a fat girl who is sick all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment