Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday already?

Well I got conned into working this evening-- so there goes another hapless night of playing video games with my fiance. :-( I guess I thought working at a game store would be different, and different it has become even in the short 7 months I've worked for the company. Yesterday we officially started selling iDevices and this weekend we go live with Tablets. I feel like it's just one more thing for them to steal.

Anywho, Yesterday I rode the bike to work and it felt awesome. I couldn't make it up two of the large hills but the smaller one I took in stride! i got to take the nature trail that I had not gone down previously, this one goes along the Erie Canal on one side and an old garbage dump on the other. Nature has been reclaiming the dump for years but having one so close to the canal-- I wonder what those guys were thinking back then. Anyway I saw some fish and a few ducks, still no turtles. Being out on the trail has made me miss my dog terribly. I really wish he was here with me, I know my parents are taking good care of him but he's my mush and I miss his antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment